Derp Wars: Jar Jars Dark Secret Derp Wars: Jar Jars Dark Secret

well arted out. pretty convincing argument of a powerful but abandoned character. hope this isn't the only thing we see from you

meat4every1 responds:

It won't be ;D

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

CALL 1-600-DOCTORB!

Love The Dogs Love The Dogs

I liked it. particularly the chase at the end. reminds me of those pictures of dogs who wont leave their friend after it was hit by a car or their owner in the street in a body bag. I think pitbulls definitely have it worse though. they really need the PR. there are some places where they are banned but guns are encouraged. guns cant love you.

Plimpton's Video Falconry Plimpton's Video Falconry

are there this many buttons in real falconry? it gets hard fast. and a hot plate.

Krampus Slots Krampus Slots

merry Christmas, deathink. I'm giving you a kiss ass review. also the artwork is lovely. I cant tell if some of it is 3d or not, the center skull in particular.

White Umbrellas White Umbrellas

one day it just hits you. I was in the grocery store and a girl a little older than me walked past with her kid and said "Keep going, Tyler. This nice man wants to get some lucky charms, too."
I sighed, then got some reeses puffs and left.

Bartkira Page#291 Bartkira Page#291

very impressive. seems like a real challenge staying true to the 2 styles plus making a cohesive piece with all the other artists. mission absolutely accomplished.

deathink responds:

Thanks man, you know I kinda wanted to infuse my own style in it as well, but it already had the 2 competing styles, so I just took it as a chance to (painstakingly) study the original Akira art.

lol lol

you may never know how with you I am. hang in there.

deathink responds:

Was that a pun?

Inadequacies of Foreign Aid Inadequacies of Foreign Aid

this is just how America works. its cheaper to pay for preventative care and screenings than the extensive medical bills from millions of sick people. its cheaper to pay for kids education than adults incarceration.

zephyo responds:

America could do with a lot more reforms - especially, as you point out - the way we handle healthcare and jails/criminal systems, but with the Senate always at a standstill it's extremely difficult.