All 44 art Reviews

Bartkira Page#291 Bartkira Page#291

very impressive. seems like a real challenge staying true to the 2 styles plus making a cohesive piece with all the other artists. mission absolutely accomplished.

deathink responds:

Thanks man, you know I kinda wanted to infuse my own style in it as well, but it already had the 2 competing styles, so I just took it as a chance to (painstakingly) study the original Akira art.

lol lol

you may never know how with you I am. hang in there.

deathink responds:

Was that a pun?

Inadequacies of Foreign Aid Inadequacies of Foreign Aid

this is just how America works. its cheaper to pay for preventative care and screenings than the extensive medical bills from millions of sick people. its cheaper to pay for kids education than adults incarceration.

zephyo responds:

America could do with a lot more reforms - especially, as you point out - the way we handle healthcare and jails/criminal systems, but with the Senate always at a standstill it's extremely difficult.

Rick and Morty Rick and Morty

how did you fit more details into less resolution?

Helper Bird - 1 hr Value Study Helper Bird - 1 hr Value Study

AN HOUR!!?!?!? I've started things in May I still haven't finished! and you trained a bird to stand there and model with a lit match in AN HOUR!? I really love that subtle, elegant direction of her eyelashes.

VENUS MAN TRAP VENUS MAN TRAP

my sister had one of these but it died because she "didn't know you had to water them, too." good work. I really like the textures and colors and I would love to see it again if they ever make another super Mario brothers movie

Greedious responds:

thanks for the five star man! really appreciate it :) i used the underside of a mushroom for the texture :P

Radical Radish Radical Radish

I like the eye. I think the best way to look at this is start at the bottom and scroll up. let the tentacular branches unfold and grow intricate patterns

ManuelTacoface responds:

Hey, thanks for the review man! And yeah I try to be as intricate I can with my drawings in an attempt to make some eye candy for you guys. I apologize if that makes it a little disorienting tho lol.

Chimera Worm Chimera Worm

this is great. I love all the little details all over it. the terrain really looks like one of those electron microscope images of some tiny creature.

xcolours responds:

Thank you. I'll credit the effect on the terrain to the 3 backlights I have lol. Maybe shoulda knocked them down on the rocks in post, but I think it looks pretty cool. I was trying to go for rocky alien planet feel with it.

Zipper Zipper

gary oldman? well done

Fashion Forward Fashion Forward

at first I thought it was a cenobite. nicely done

OmegaBlack1631 responds:

Definitely inspired by them though