Derp Wars: Jar Jars Dark Secret Derp Wars: Jar Jars Dark Secret

well arted out. pretty convincing argument of a powerful but abandoned character. hope this isn't the only thing we see from you

meat4every1 responds:

It won't be ;D

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

CALL 1-600-DOCTORB!

Love The Dogs Love The Dogs

I liked it. particularly the chase at the end. reminds me of those pictures of dogs who wont leave their friend after it was hit by a car or their owner in the street in a body bag. I think pitbulls definitely have it worse though. they really need the PR. there are some places where they are banned but guns are encouraged. guns cant love you.

Misanthropic Tips #1 Misanthropic Tips #1

I enjoyed this too much. I like how it explores the idea of deserves to die vs. does not deserve to live .step 6 is funny but probably crosses some line. you should consider becoming an anti natalist. 8 billion people is far too many and most of them are shit.

MKX Walter White DLC Gameplay Trailer MKX Walter White DLC Gameplay Trailer

the bullets from the car should be red. everyone knows that. it was lovely though. would be amazing to see this as a full BB themed game. tio using his DING DING DING bell as a sonic attack. Tortuga summoning hordes of turtle bombs. jesse smacking bitches with the fly swatter. FULMINATED MERCURY ATTACKS! make this a game!

Sicsophor responds:

I have zero programming skills. :(

Captain Tardigrade Captain Tardigrade

This exact thing happened to my cousin once. word for word. The cryptobiotic state, the frog pope, the happy face codpiece, the whole thing.

A Kickstarter Video A Kickstarter Video

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

DR. BEES DR. BEES

When is international "bring a shit ton of bees to work" day? I have been missing out this whole time. NEVER AGAIN! From this day forward I choose to celebrate everyday and keep a jar of bees in my car at all times in case of emergencies or baby showers.