View Profile richalds

6 Movie Reviews

well arted out. pretty convincing argument of a powerful but abandoned character. hope this isn't the only thing we see from you

meat4every1 responds:

It won't be ;D

CALL 1-600-DOCTORB!

I liked it. particularly the chase at the end. reminds me of those pictures of dogs who wont leave their friend after it was hit by a car or their owner in the street in a body bag. I think pitbulls definitely have it worse though. they really need the PR. there are some places where they are banned but guns are encouraged. guns cant love you.

2 Game Reviews

are there this many buttons in real falconry? it gets hard fast. and a hot plate.

is this the story of Laika the dog or Ham the chimp perhaps?

43 Art Reviews

very impressive. seems like a real challenge staying true to the 2 styles plus making a cohesive piece with all the other artists. mission absolutely accomplished.

deathink responds:

Thanks man, you know I kinda wanted to infuse my own style in it as well, but it already had the 2 competing styles, so I just took it as a chance to (painstakingly) study the original Akira art.

you may never know how with you I am. hang in there.

deathink responds:

Was that a pun?

this is just how America works. its cheaper to pay for preventative care and screenings than the extensive medical bills from millions of sick people. its cheaper to pay for kids education than adults incarceration.

zephyo responds:

America could do with a lot more reforms - especially, as you point out - the way we handle healthcare and jails/criminal systems, but with the Senate always at a standstill it's extremely difficult.

Joined on 11/13/14